Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Oscar fever!

Once again, there was an awards show that I did not watch, but loved the hair!  Here are a few of my favorites!

I have been seeing lots of braids lately.  This updo shows that braids can be elegant.


This is such a simple style but looks beautiful with her long red hair.  


I really like the loose waves in the front but am not so sure about the back...


A very beautiful twist on the classic chignon.  


These 20's style fingerwaves have been very popular and are great way to make long hair look short for an evening.


I had to put this one up because it is just a great blow-out and fabulous color!  The warmer, lighter brown looks nice with her skin tone.  



It is perfect that these awards shows are in the spring because they can give you tons of ideas for wedding season, which is just around the corner!


No comments:

Post a Comment